You can change your email address and password that you use to log into Touchstone.
- Keep your e-mail address up to date. Your current e-mail address is used to send out information regarding Touchstone and during the password recovery process.
- Your e-mail address is your username. If you change your e-mail address you will also be changing the username you use to log into TouchStone.
- Your password will display as an encrypted series of dots, the number of dots dose not equal the number of characters in your password.
- Your password is case sensitive and may include letters, numbers or characters.
- Your password will be coded once you click the “Update” button.